ubuntu all the expected
finalists and we ubuntu 10:10 the new operating system at home Canonical
After installing this new version of the software on my PC (of course supported by Windows 7) I immediately noticed that the graphics are not changed, but at least we can finally use it seamlessly with laptops Newest Sony VAIO VPCEA1S1E like that because instead of 'audio was unusable with earlier versions of the known distribution. After
have explored the system, I have noticed that in practice the 'only difference is the kernel, I also noticed that the operator for 3G now includes in brackets the name of' operator of the network on which you are connected and technology, 'only flaw on this new feature is the fact that Vodafone Italy has magically returned Omnitel Pronto IT
After a' careful consideration of the fact that if support is not because of incompatible change to the new ubuntu is quite useless,
To each of the his remarks.
We remain on ubuntu, we will see some good!
waiting to discover the ubuntu 4.11
nerds turn
b @ ven
computer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment